Tuesday, February 28, 2006

KATHI IS.......

Via "Across the Pond" http://gigotti78.blogspot.com/   I went by this site'Googlism' http://www.googlism.com/     what are your googlisms?

Googlism.com will find out what Google.com thinks of you, your friends or anything! Search for your name here or for a good laugh check out some of the popular Googlisms below.

  and typed in my first name(since my last name yielded far too many results,being such a common word)   Googlism for:KATHI   kathi is truly a great person and i would highly recommend her to others buying or selling
kathi is humorous
kathi is the greatest
kathi is surrounded by a hazy glow
kathi is available for all united states research commissions and assistance with german immigrants
kathi is the candidate i'd like to see
kathi is a feminist pagan woman working in the mental health field
kathi is standing in the tidal basin in front of the mont
kathi is a dynamic and high
kathi is
kathi is someone that you instantly like
kathi is correct kathi is available in the glendale
kathi is no stranger to the eagles
kathi is 45
kathi is married to mike and they have 4 shark's in the family
kathi is an inveterate lover of books kathi is a babe kathi is worried kathi is great isn't she
kathi is available monday and wednesday from 8
  These are results culled from a longer list. While some of them are spot on(I am 45, and I just 'AM',LOL.....I was interested to see I'm 'married to Mike an have 4 sharks in the family")What the heck is THAT all about! Anyway, a bit of completely time wasting fun which I thought I'd shareImage

No comments: