Sunday, February 26, 2006

Geek toy

Woo hoo,Emma came by last evening and brought me a 3D Tropical Aquarium cd!and you can create your own backgrounds! Thanks,Emma.....guaranteed to make me smileImage

Tony said"Oh good lord, like she NEEDS something else to keep her on the computer."

And then the funny thing is...when I was checking out the part where you create your own,Tony and April were making suggestions and then Tony came over and started trying a few different things out....and the above pic is one of HIS creations, neither he nor April liked any of MY creations. After he put a few together, he said "this is actually pretty cool.....(long pause)......and then he shook his head at himself and said "I am so gay!" I was falling down laughing.

Other than that, not much else going on. There is a REASON I subtitled this blog "watching paint dry!"

No comments: