Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Belated Valentine post

Belated Happy Valentine's day. I guess I wasn't feeling very 'valentinish' yesterday, having stayed up till 1:00 a.m. the night before to finish typing a paper April had due yesterday.(long story, involving printer and ink mishaps and woes.)and then got up at 6:30 am to be sure she got it printed out ok,etc. and gave her a ride to school.

I actually had a very nice Valentine's day....got roses from Tony, and orchids from Ben and Emma. Mom sent a card(thanks,MomImage)and sister Sue started a 'war' via talking e-cards with my brother,lol.They are both insane(my brother and sister)

I wasn't going to do anything for Valentine's day for any of 'my' soldiers,but then found American Chopper Valentine's,which I just thought was way cool and so I bought a box and sent them out with letters,etc. I know it's cheesy as heck, but the most important thing is that they know we're thinking about them right?(even if in a cheesy fashion?)

and somehow I never got my ducks in a row in time to get the traditional (oh my gosh, not ANOTHER ecard from Kathi)ecards sent. and then April came home from school and was like'darn,Mom,I thought I'd get that stupid redneck ecard you always send!" so, I went ahead and sent them somewhat belatedly.I won't inflict the traditional redneck card on y'all that makes my family groan....but here is a link to what has to be one of the best Valentine's ecards I've seen:)

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=2313131732993M98518432Y

 

So,anyway, for Valentine's eve,Tony rented "Saw2"(yes, the traditional romantic chick flick movie????!!!LOL)which sucks....do not rent!The original was way better.

That's life in the fast lane here, have a nice February, I can just never get into celebrating 'President's Day',so guess the next fun holiday is St.Paddy's day....Faith and begorra!!!

No comments: