Friday, May 26, 2006

Wow.I am Guest Editor on AOL Journals:)

AOL Journals has a page where every week they feature a Guest Editor....this is someone who has a Journal on AOL, and does a blog posting listing 6-8 blogs they recommend for people to check out.
 
I always check them out every week, and they have a link underneath that says "want to be Guest Editor"? So, last week, I figured 'what the heck' and clicked on it.  Imagine my surprise and delight("geek happiness",lol) when I received an email that says Yes! they had chosen me to be Guest Editor for the week starting the Friday before Memorial Day!
 
Here's a link to their Journals main page  Click here: Blogs - AOL People Connection   
 
(but I don't think my picture will be up till sometime Friday afternoon.)
 
and here's a link to the posting that I did as Guest Editor
 
I am excited about this because I started my journal on AOL to try and 'get the word out' about supporting our troops,since I couldn't really seem to find too many journals on AOL about that.So,WOW,hope this really DOES get the word out!
 
Just wanted to share my excitement!  Hope everyone has a great weekend, and please remember the meaning of Memorial Day this weekend.(And to those of you who are currently serving our country in the military....once again, THANK YOU, for all that you are and all that you do!You are in our prayers.)
 
Kathi

No comments: