Saturday, May 13, 2006

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! and Weekend Surfing

To all you 'Mom's', I hope you have a great Mother's Day!Image

And if you get some computer time on that day? Here's a few places you can consider 'surfing' by:

First up, the Maine Troop Greeters are in the News again 

 
Next, Elijah at Contact Right! has a new video up...not to be missed!
 
Since my brother in law is a 'biker' (no, not motorcycles!lol) this story caught my eye 
 
This was just cool! 
 
And HerotoHero is getting ready to start their tour 
 
Some AOL bloggers who are deployed have recently updated their blogs:
 
 
 
 
 
and lastly (you knew I was going to do this!lolImage) if you surf over to "Mail Call!" I have some info about Soldiers Angels, a report of another wounded soldier who could use some support, and a few worthy projects you might want to consider! 
 
Enjoy the surf!

No comments: