Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Nov.2,2005

Well, I promised a pic from Senior Night, but it didn't turn out too well......disposable camera & bright football lights, I reckon.

I have added other pics to the photo albums, & THEN decided to just put the latest pics in one album....lol, so no, you are not seeing double.

I'm going to run the same blog on AOL, so it saves copying & pasting the blog entries into emails...between Yahoo and AOL, I'll catch most of the people on my email list....& then you can feel free to read or not read.

Back to work for two days tomorrow. Cannot beleive there are only two football games left, & then Dustin's high school football career will be over!

Kyle stops by almost every day...because they don't have Internet access yet,lol. I am currently doing laundry, & will have to pick April up at 4 from play practice....she has had something after school every day this week. Tomorrow night she has a handbell concert & I will miss it, forgot to ask for the day off in time. Ben said he would take her & pick her up.

She leaves Friday the 11th for Richmond, for the Young People's Theatre competition...that's where they are presenting "Canned Hamlet'. They stay over Friday night, & get home late Sat. night.Lynn saw her handbell concert last Sunday at the hospital, she took her for me & then stayed to watch.

Well, that's it for today!

No comments: