Saturday, July 7, 2007

We're Still Here, Just Busy!

April went to  King's Dominion  yesterday, with the church youth group, and had a great time. Got home at 1 am,yikes! They went because it was  King's Fest and according to her, the concerts were wonderful :)

My work schedule has been crazy, like today, I was supposed to work 11 pm to 7 am, and now it's been switched to 3 pm to 11 pm because someone was ill.  I forget again...what is sleep? lol.

Bad news....cousin Brian's 4 year old suffered a very bad broken leg, and is in a cast that covers almost his whole body.  Please keep him in your prayers, thank you so much. Poor baby. What an awful thing to happen.

Well, I must try and catch a short nap, I had actually gotten up early to do a few things, thinking I could sleep this evening, and of course that whole plan got changed after work called.......but just wanted to say we're still here,  just crazy-busy.

BTW...sister Tracy and BIL Adam have GREAT news...not the BEST news yet (a referral) but...they are Closer and Closer!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Brian's little guy :(

And yes- we are oh so close!!  China - here we come (in a few months).......

Anonymous said...

I've always heard that Kings Fest is great.

Sorry to hear about the wee boy in such a cast :(  My 42 year old brother had his leg crushed last week, and now in a a cast from his ankle to his hip.  But, he's not a 4-year old trying to deal with such a thing.  My prayers go out to that boy!  (And my brother, but, yanno.)

Anonymous said...

Oh,my heavens,Robin...so sorry to hear about your brother! Yes, I'll add him to my prayers,also. (and obviously, I need to go by your blog,don't I?)
Kathi