Monday, June 18, 2007

Pictures:)

I posted the link on my other blog, but wanted to include it here, to pics from Dustin's graduation, and party, on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kasee102/

Enjoy! :)

I ALMOST made it to work today, I was only two miles from the exit ramp, when there was a very bad wreck ahead that totally stopped traffic.

When I heard from a trucker that we could be delayed almost two hours, and called my boss, she said "If you ever get out of traffic, you don't have to come in, we've got enough help today."

So, Woo Hoo! an extra day off:)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your day off!  Was anyone hurt real badly?  I always worry about that.

Anonymous said...

I tried to find out, I think it might have been on the early news show last night. I need to check the newspaper this morning.
Kathi