Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tracy and Adam are in the HOME STRETCH!(and,'almost famous':)

Tracy and Adam are now only DAYS away from their referral !!YAY!
 
 
and, they are also running a fun guessing game on their blog,about their baby
 
 
plus, they are 'Almost Famous":)
 
 
 
I can't wait! to find out if I'm getting a new niece, or a new nephew...and I am So Happy, that their Waiting has almost come to an end!!
(and yes, once they get the word? I'm sure I'll be trumpeting it all over the blogosphere,too:)
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay us!!  I can't believe, after 21+ months of official waiting (that we thought would be more like 8 months) and 3 years since we made the decision to adopt, and almost 5 years since we started trying to have a baby - that the time is almost HERE!  As you can imagine, I am getting nothing done at work.

Love ya sis!

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo!  That is GREAT!  :)