Saturday, September 16, 2006

Baby Aiden in hospital

Aiden got admitted last night with what is apparently an ear infection,poor little guy. And was also a little  dehydrated. So he's at least an overnight stay, possibly till Sunday,depending on how he does tonight and tomorrow.

And he's only 3 weeks old!!

The new parents are doing as good as brand new parents with a baby in the hospital would be expected to be doing. Not the 'welcome to the world of parenting' I would've wished for them,but they are hanging in there.

I was at work when Emma took him to the ER,so I 'm sitting here doing a little praying, a little grandmotherly fretting, and wishing I could go hug all of them.Image

The GOOD news is that at first the docs scared the heck out of all of us by saying they thought it was RSV  ,so we are now grateful that it's NOT. (Thank you,God:)

And the other good news is that I know there's lots of family and friends that will be sending up some prayers, which is humbly and gratefully appreciated.

If you want to send an encouraging word to Emma and Ben? I'll be sure to pass that along.

Thanks for letting Grandma share her worries, and I'll keep y'all updated.

No comments: