Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our Very Strange pets,LOL

I know some people are nervous that Brownie has some pit bull in her....but, really, how vicious could a dog be that walks around with a squeaky toy in her mouth all the time,lol?

She reminds me of Linus and his blanket :) What's really hilarious, is when she keeps biting down and the toy is squeaking, while she's looking at you and cocking her head to the side....impossible to take seriously, a puppy who's going 'squeak,squeak' every few seconds.

And Ginger loves the faucet in our kitchen sink(and we Do have several water bowls around!)

 

 

She just prefers sitting at the faucet, I guess, to catch the drips after you use it. Very strange.

And, although I didn't get a picture of it, Tiger is not without Her quirks, either....she came down the stairs this morning with something in her mouth....Tony asked "What is that?"  I said "It's a quarter....apparently, she's putting money away somewhere? perhaps saving for something?"

LOL...never dull here!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMBO about Tiger and her money.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

How could you not love characters like that,they give you so much to laugh about
even when one is feeling down. Life wouldn't be right without animals to keep us company. Thank you for sharing. Take care stay safe Angel Hugs
Your friend from Australia
Soldier's Angel Cyndy and The 3 Amigo's
Lucy.Katie and Bear

Anonymous said...

I remember as a child, our cats also liked to hang out in the sinks. And I adore pitbulls. I have dog sat several Pits and never had a problme. I really do believe it does have alot to do with how they are raised.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my cats much prefer the sink water.  Or, more accurately, the TUB faucet water, drip drip, and they drink from it and then play with it.  Two even follow me excitedly into that bathroom if they see me go in.  It's a routine now ha.

Brownie has sure grown, and yes, I"m laughing w/ you at her squeky toy!