Sunday, June 8, 2008

The dog ate my razor.....

Hey all, life has been crazy- busy lately....my work schedule last week got totally rearranged at the last minute.  I'm off in a few minutes to work a double shift (16 hours) so I thought I'd better pop in to let y'all know I'm still alive :)

My email inbox is dreadful...I log in and say 'OMG" and am only able to read about a third of them.....I should be able to catch up on reading emails by...oh,2009????

Having a new puppy is still so interesting:) this past week, she snatched my disposable razor from the bathroom at some point while I was sleeping.....when I discovered it, I was quite concerned that she would have chewed up the razor part of it, and cut her mouth.  I spent the next two days looking all over the house for parts of the razor....Finally found the actual razor part....inside one of my shoes, which she had also nicely chewed up part of the shoe! 

Relieved that she hadn't eaten the razor itself, it then occurred to me to wonder why I hadn't found Other pieces of the razor? I came home from work one night and finally remembered to tell Tony that she had gotten my razor (early onset 'senior moments', I just kept forgetting to mention it). He lifted up all the couches, we looked all over.....No other razor parts.

In an impeccable piece of timing on Brownie's part, 20 minutes later, she regurgitated all the undigested plastic parts of the pink disposable razor......question answered. EWWWWWW!

Just a little tidbit from our lives here, that y'all probably could have done withOut knowing,huh? LOL :)

I'm off,catch ya later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I thought you were going to describe the razor parts coming out the other end for a moment there..........

When my dog was a puppy, she'd go after all of my favorite, best shoes.  Unfortunately for my feet, she had good taste.  Ah, well.

Glad Brownie didn't eat the razor-blade part!