Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Puzzle

This is the latest puzzle that Tony finished, of the   Burj al Arab hotel  in Dubai.

We actually picked this up while we were 'bed shopping' for Dustin,LOL, which just shows that we are easily sidetracked.

(and we never did find a bed, but Ken and Lynn gave us one, so a friend of mine said to me  "See, sometimes it pays to find nothing."   which I'm thinking I should cross-stitch that phrase and hang it on the wall,LOL.)

The puzzle is supposed to glow in the dark, too, but I haven't seen that yet....I think the corner we have it in doesn't have enough light.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now THOSE are the type I should find for my mother.......

btw, I'm going to be in Virginia Beach this weekend -- I think you're inland Virginia, or?  (you can e-mail).

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Robin, we're Shenandoah Valley....I'll email :)

Anonymous said...

That is SO COOL!!  Kirby has some pictures standing right in front of that hotel in Dubai.  Did you ever see those pics?

Tony is quite talented!  Puzzles confuse me!

Trace

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing the pics....I thought I had them, but couldn't come across them just now....please send them again, if you have any copies:)
Kath

Anonymous said...

Oh, and yeah...That's why we bought it,LOL, I said "Oh,Wow...Kirby has been to This building!" :)