Friday, December 9, 2005

Just chillin' :)

Didn't do a whole awful lot today, kind of hurt my back a little, I guess, the other night while helping Kyle move boxes. Cause it's been aching all day. DID go online shopping & went 'wild' for me:)Yep, we had snow & ice, so got to do my Christmas shopping from the comfort of the computer chair,lol.

Getting ready to work the next two days, but the drive should be ok in the morning, roads were cleared today & I don't take any back roads.Tony & April are going to bake Christmas cookies....yum.

Kyle starts night shift tomorrow night, at Wal Mart.He will be inside the building now, which is a good place to be in the winter!He is glad to bid cart pushing goodbye.

April was glad they had school off today:) She went sledding twice.

Well, I am going to play a few games of online Mahjongg & I think hit the sack...4:30 comes early!

No comments: