Thursday, December 15, 2005

Dec.15,2005

Playing with pictures again. I have been up since 2:30.....this back thing stinks. between the muscle relaxant and pain meds, I am finally feeling a little better and it is almost 7:30. April is happy,school was cancelled due to an ice storm supposed to be coming. I don't see it doing anything yet.

Tony came in here last night, closer to work for if it had started...he is gone to work since nothing had started, but said his boss had told them if the sleet/rain starts they will pack it in and head back home.

Kyle cracked me up yesterday, he was watching the tree rotate and asked 'is there any way we can speed that thing up?' I guess we both got a mental image of it whirling furiously and flinging ornaments off, coz we both fell down laughing.

No comments: