Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day, and Beauty and the Beast

Valentine's Day

Tony got me flowers, a box of candy, and a DQ ice cream cake...so I'll be a FAT Valentine,LOL:)

I got him underwear (NOT pictured,LOL) and a Tony Stewart tin of chocolate, and a Monkey that Whistles when you press it.

(the pics didn't turn out that great...we So need to get that new camera! :)

And, last night we went to the performance of Beauty and the Beast. You can't take pictures during the performance, but here's our girl after the show...with her chocolate rose, her Real rose, and her 'light up' rose.

The cast did a Great job, and darn it, I Didn't get a pic of cousin Bryan...he was on the other side of the room after the show.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go April the actress (didn't we always know she would be one?  Miss drama herself at age 3).

Nice V-day gifts!  What a romantic Tony is ;)

Anonymous said...

beauty and the beast how fun!
glad you guys enjoyed valentines day!
emily

Anonymous said...

How sweet. But didn't you know that there are no calories iin candy eaten on Valentine's Day? :)
Laini

Anonymous said...

YEAH!  I'm glad the show was so grand!  April looks real happy!   I bet she's still singing songs from the show.......... lol.  (I was hearing Cinderella songs out of the shower this morning, which M will be this weekend.)

Lovely roses, for all the ladies.

And, I really didn't need to see the underwear, so thanks for the OTHER photos, instead!