Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The little Orphan blog

This blog appears to be my little forgotten 'child'. Heck, I'm not even sure if anyone in my family ever even stops by here,lol, and that was the whole reason I started it!

April is going to be in a duet solo tonight at her concert for chorus at high school, woo hoo! Go, April! :)

I was worried that I didn't spend enough time on the web,lol, so I came up with the bright idea of trying to get a listing of blogs by members of Soldiers Angels, and posted a message on the SA forums to try and get that started.(after surfing through 274! pages of members listings, and checking out all the members that had websites listed to see if they were blogs...can you say "my butt is getting big?"and let's not even talk about carpal tunnel:)

And then, in case that wouldn't take up enough time? rofl. Because there appear to be a million Soldiers Angels on MySpace, and I would never have enough room to list all their blogs, I broached the idea of starting a MySpace blog group for blogging MySpace Angels ( I always wondered what that 'blog group' button meant,lol.) I'll wait to see if there's any interest in that, or if someone sends me a message saying gosh, Kathi, there's been a group like that for AGES, and you just used the wrong search term to look for it.

Other than that, my other news is we got a letter from Dustin...(who,by the way, mixed up the envelopes and letters to me and his dad, that could have been bad,lol, but they are basically the same short note)  and he is doing well....has qualified so far on the weapons he needed to qualify on and is looking forward to being maced and tasered, just like Kyle was in Jailer's School. (Also like Kyle, he will have video footage of the events. )

Looks like April won't be going with us to Missouri in June for graduation, she has a chance to go to Virginia Beach with her youth group from church.

And that's about all I can think of to put on this 'forgotten little blog' for right now:)

Hope everyone is having a good week!

 

No comments: