Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another Postcard :)


The latest postcard I received is from the Czech Republic, very cool. I need to get some kind of album or scrapbook, to keep all these postcards in!!
How life comes around in circles..I remember years ago in Girl Scouts, I collected postcards for a specific project, and placed them in an album. Interestingly enough, I received a postcard from where I now live, which of course I had no idea at the time I would eventually live here.
But anyway, thinking that I needed something to keep my current postcards in reminded me of that old album, and I have no idea whatever happened to it .

If you like sending and receiving postcards? Remember to check out Postcrossing  !!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love that postcard! I have no idea whatever happened to that scrapbook, either.