Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Balloon lives on.......

Remember the Balloon I bought for Tony back in October while he was recovering from his heart surgery?
Well, it's still hanging around.....(although the cats have destroyed the ribbon that was attached to it.)
It's been floating in a corner of our living room all these months, until the other day I noticed that, as more helium has been slowly leaking out of it, it was starting to drift across the room towards the Christmas tree.

So, I moved it to our bedroom.....forgetting that we run a fan at night.

The result of that was at about 3 a.m. the next morning? we were suddenly awakened by the noise of something Caught in the fan....and when Tony yelled 'what the heck?!' and threw his arm out as he sat up?

His arm hit the balloon and it started singing "Don't worry,Be Happy"

Heck of a way to wake up........still Laughing :)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Great story! I am LMAO!

When Adam and I lived in our apartment, I was convinced we had an intruder, which turned out to be a floating balloon...we must be related or something...