Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Random updates

Well, the 26 cooling ties are done :)

(My contribution,lol, is that I took the pictures :)

Now, we just have to get them boxed up and sent off.

------------------

Our girl returned from Hawaii on Sunday afternoon, exhausted, but she had a great time!  We sent disposable cameras with her, so will have to get those developed.

Her luggage, and that of 50-some others in the group, took a side trip somewhere on the way home, so it didn't arrive until yesterday.

---------------

Son Kyle has taken up a new hobby " flow riding ", at the Massanutten waterpark  (that I've never yet been to,lol:)

He showed me some cool videos of flow riding, here's one:

 

 

(not Kyle in the video)  Looks pretty cool....although I can't picture Myself doing it,LOL:)

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have that flow thing here at the MOA waterpark, too - looks hard!

Anonymous said...

Man, how did I miss That while we were there???

well, we'll just have to come up and visit again,huh? LOL.

can you picture Me on that??!! Ha!  "whales on parade" :)
Kath

Anonymous said...

P.s. Sis....you know me,lol, I Googled it.
It's not Part of Mall of America, but here's the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_Park_of_America

(at least this explains why I didn't See it at the MOA.....and whew, big controversy over that, a lawsuit and everything, about the name thing. Wow, the things you learn, from a random comment and using Google :)

Kathi

Anonymous said...

When I lived in Bangor ME, I used to watch kids doing this for hours on the river just below the dam. They did it for free, of course, but only in late Spring until early Autumn.  How cool that somebody thought to buils this indoors and make a buck (probably Lots of Bucks) off such a simple idea!
Uncle Don

Anonymous said...

It looks FUN!

Well, the floating thing.  

The cooling ties will be well appreciated, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged!  ;)