Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Pics,etc.

Had a heck of a time getting a blog post on here...I think it was just a fluke that I managed to get one yesterday on Mail Call!  because before and since then, AOL has been a bite in the shorts to use.

But I did want to get these pics up from Kyle's grad. (and,as I said over on the other blog....I was TRYING for light auburn hair,lol, and seem to have ended up with dark pumpkinhead :)  (altho some one did very nicely say they liked my hair! :)

I am getting ready to go in and work 11 pm to 7 am tonight....will be working that for the next week, and then I think back to 3 pm to 11 pm.  I actually would rather work 11 to 7, seems like 3 -11 shift you miss everything, when you miss those evening hours at home!

Emma starts back to finish her CNA classes (that got interrupted when Aiden was at UVA) next week.

Other than that, not a whole lot going on. Whatever I was going to write two days ago,lol, when I was first trying to post these pics, has faded into the wind by now. I hope AOL gets their glitches ironed out, whatever the problem is.

And I think I am off to take a nap before work :)

(I remember now..I DID wnat to mention my sis' post here

 

No comments: