Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014

Saw something on Facebook about writing down good things that happened to you each day, or an inspirational quote, or something you were thankful for, and then put it in a jar and read them all next Dec.31.

Decided that the way I'd like to do that is try blogging something each day along those lines, because then I'd have an online record to refer back to anytime I wanted :)

So, for the first day to try this, I wanted to start out by blogging that I was thankful that today I went to a job where I like what I do, and I like the team that I work with.  It's a blessing and privilege to work with the older population in an assisted living setting, and it's also a blessing and privilege to do that with some of the finest coworkers I've ever had.

I pray as I start out my drive to work, and one thing I always pray is to 'please help me reflect Your love in my interactions with my residents I care for and with my coworkers'. Can't say that I always Achieve that,lol..but I am also often blessed By my residents or coworkers in their interactions with Me :)


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Great idea to be positive, and I am glad you love your job - not many can say that. I am thankful for people who care for the aged population!