Friday, December 28, 2007

Redskins-Vikings game in MN 2007

Tony and I had an absolute blast, going to our first pro football game ever at the Metrodome!

(and the Skins won,Yay!!)

We managed right after we got there, to accidentally break the screen on our camera...sigh...but, we continued to take pictures, in the hopes that even though we couldn't see What we were taking pictures of? they'd still turn out.

I think they turned out pretty good, considering that we had no idea what we were taking!!

and yes, I Did wear a Vikings shirt,lol, I just happened to have one. and then I freaked people out sitting around us, by cheering for Washington anyway :)

We can never say Thank You enough, to my most awesome brother, for this great gift!!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hail to the Redskins, Hail victory; Braves on the warpath, FIGHT for 'ol DC!"

(I, um, left out the scalp'em part.  lol and thanks again for telling me who they played.)

Anonymous said...

LOL...yeah, I'm pretty sure the 'scalp em' part is no longer 'PC'!

Happy New Year to ya!!

Kathi

Anonymous said...

HOW MUCH FUN WAS THIS!!!!  I miss going to games - but I did get to satisfy my football game hunger with a game at the local high school this year....people thought, "Who is this woman and why is she cheering for anything that moves?"

Anonymous said...

Oh, it was Loads of fun!! (as you can see, the seats were FANTASTIC!!!)
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!  Yes, great pics :)  Glad you had so much fun at the game, depsite the snowstorm and camera breakage.

Miss you!

Love, Trace

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I can't believe you wore a Vikings shirt, LOL.  But that is pretty funny.  The Redskins are my all time favorite team.  I used to live in the DC area (Northern VA) and was born in DC.  Of course we know the Redskins are in MD, LOL.  At any rate, they have been my favorite team since birth, even though I am in PA.  They will always be my fave team as I am not a fair weather fan.  
BTW, I am coming by way of your personal journal through your comment in Magic Smoke.  I have read Mail Call before, but didn't know you had a personal journal.  So I dropped by to say hi!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink